MTailor Fall/Winter 2015 line | Commercial Fashion Photographer

9:00 AM

MTailor is a whole new concept in mens fashion. Every article is custom tailored to your measurements. Using your phone's camera through their app, it is proven to be 20% more accurate than a professional tailor. I've been working with them since their early days and happy to help in launching a new line of custom suits! We shot a ton of content over 3 days- on-figure in the studio, on-location and in action, and a day shooting detailed lay-downs. I love growing with my clients and happy to see them dominating this sector of the fashion industry!  Download the MTAILOR app today and have an easy custom tailored experience!
Big Thanks to my killer team!
Stylist ABIGAL PORTER
Make-up and Style Assist ASHLEY HASEGAWA
Photo Assist HALEY O'ROURKE
Models DEREK MAXWELL, LUTHER HALL, JEREMY DAVIS
Co-production and Art Direction from my awesome client MTAILOR











You Might Also Like

0 comments